 Looking forward to it as always ......I have a empty certificate frame that needs to be filled .... good luck to all the players !

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 9:18 PM, Bob KC9UR via Groups.Io <v32hoosier@...> wrote:

Hi All - The sixth annual KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE will be conducted on Saturday, August 25th and Sunday, August 26th.  Stan (W9SMR/9) and I plan to set up Saturday morning the 25th, and hope to be on the air by 1pm EST.   We will be operating two rigs on the 80m - 10m bands (each rig on a separate band), propagation permitting.  We plan to operate Saturday afternoon and evening as well as Sunday morning and early afternoon, We will keep the group informed via this forum.  Like last year, as a concession to our advancing years, our shack will be on the front porch of Stan's cottage, not on the actual boat.  The front porch looks out over Round Lake and the Pontoon boat (it's a beautiful sight).  As in past years we will be offering a nice paper QSL (just send us your QSL and SASE), and a really nice certificate for the APE Hunters who work us on 3 bands.  Obtaining an APE Hunter's Certificate will be a bit more challenging this year because of the shorter operating time and propagation conditions, but I know many of you are up for the task!  We really enjoy working so many of you and look forward to reconnecting with you then!

Bob, KC9UR, and Stan, W9SMR/9

Bob KC9UR <v32hoosier@...>

Hi All - Just a note to confirm that Stan (W9SMR/9) and I plan to be on the air around noonish Indiana time (EDT) this Saturday, August 25th, for our KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE.  We plan to operate Saturday afternoon and evening as well as Sunday morning from Stan's cottage overlooking beautiful Round Lake in northeastern Indiana.  We plan to start with one station on 20m, and the other working 80m, 40m, 30m, 17m and/or 15m as propagation permits.  We are looking forward to working lots of 070 APE Hunters!

Bob, KC9UR, and Stan, W9SMR/9

Rick - N7WE

I'll  be looking for you!

JEFF WALSH

I have all the antenna's pointing north ...... see you guys on the waterfall ..... 73's

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 8:17 AM, Bob KC9UR via Groups.Io <v32hoosier@...> wrote:

Hi All - Just a note to confirm that Stan (W9SMR/9) and I plan to be on the air around noonish Indiana time (EDT) this Saturday, August 25th, for our KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE.  We plan to operate Saturday afternoon and evening as well as Sunday morning from Stan's cottage overlooking beautiful Round Lake in northeastern Indiana.  We plan to start with one station on 20m, and the other working 80m, 40m, 30m, 17m and/or 15m as propagation permits.  We are looking forward to working lots of 070 APE Hunters!

Bob, KC9UR, and Stan, W9SMR/9

Jim K5SP

Heard nothing here so far. Made one contact earlier with Fl, but  quiet now at 2:30 CST

JIM K5SP

I have all the antenna's pointing north ...... see you guys on the waterfall ..... 73's

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

Look at the dates Jim.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 3:34 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Heard nothing here so far. Made one contact earlier with Fl, but  quiet now at 2:30 CST

JIM K5SP

I have all the antenna's pointing north ...... see you guys on the waterfall ..... 73's

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 8:17 AM, Bob KC9UR via Groups.Io <v32hoosier=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi All - Just a note to confirm that Stan (W9SMR/9) and I plan to be on the air around noonish Indiana time (EDT) this Saturday, August 25th, for our KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE.  We plan to operate Saturday afternoon and evening as well as Sunday morning from Stan's cottage overlooking beautiful Round Lake in northeastern Indiana.  We plan to start with one station on 20m, and the other working 80m, 40m, 30m, 17m and/or 15m as propagation permits.  We are looking forward to working lots of 070 APE Hunters!

Bob, KC9UR, and Stan, W9SMR/9

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director