APES

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Is there a webpage with the APE shedule.
I keep seeingf announcements with no callsign, no locn, es in local time.
This is not conducive to making contacts.
GL in APE
Barry
VA7GEM

W7RIV

Barry,

There is a website, but we are working through some issues with my access to the site. Until further notice, this is what we have. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:40 AM, W7RIV wrote:
Barry,

There is a website, but we are working through some issues with my access to the site. Until further notice, this is what we have. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bryon, W7RIV
Bryon
Understandable that tech does not always cooperate.
In the meantime maybe we can encourage posting of pertinent data.
GL with access
Barry