QSO for today

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Well, I need a contact for today and I’m not hearing anything at all on 20 or 40 meters. I’m on 40 meters right now if anyone can give it a try or 20 meters either one. Thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Looking for you both on 20m and 40m but seeing only a few faint traces on 20, none of which seem to be you. 40m looks dead to me. Will keep looking… we need only a brief opening!

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Aug 9, 2018, at 10:41 AM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, I need a contact for today and I’m not hearing anything at all on 20 or 40 meters. I’m on 40 meters right now if anyone can give it a try or 20 meters either one. Thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Mike Flowers

I'm coming down to 40M now ...

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

Well, I need a contact for today and I’m not hearing anything at all on 20 or 40
meters. I’m on 40 meters right now if anyone can give it a try or 20 meters
either one. Thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I am seeing W3GWM very strong but he is talking to someone but no other signals on the waterfall on 40 Meters!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Aug 9, 2018, at 1:49 PM, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:

I'm coming down to 40M now ...

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

Well, I need a contact for today and I’m not hearing anything at all on 20 or 40
meters.  I’m on 40 meters right now if anyone can give it a try or 20 meters
either one.  Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

Mike Flowers

Nothing seen on 40M - no traces at all.

Will try 20M now ...

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

Well, I need a contact for today and I’m not hearing anything at all
on 20 or 40 meters. I’m on 40 meters right now if anyone can give it
a try or 20 meters either one. Thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Fr Richard R

Thanks Dan for today's QSO!!

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

On Thursday, August 9, 2018, 1:57:53 PM EDT, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:

Nothing seen on 40M - no traces at all.

Will try 20M now ...

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

Dan Morris - KZ3T

thank you Mike for today’s contact and I also managed to work Richard
WB8YXF as well so a good day.  Now one more for the 10th and 31st
Just chalking them down!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Aug 9, 2018, at 1:55 PM, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:

Nothing seen on 40M - no traces at all.

Will try 20M now ...

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

Well, I need a contact for today and I’m not hearing anything at all
on 20 or 40 meters.  I’m on 40 meters right now if anyone can give it
a try or 20 meters either one.  Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

Mike Flowers

Worked Dan on 20M - QSB but we got 'er done!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

Well, I need a contact for today and I’m not hearing anything at all
on 20 or 40 meters. I’m on 40 meters right now if anyone can give
it a try or 20 meters either one. Thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thank you too Richard.  I also managed to work Mike K6MKF  so
now I will try for the 10th later tonight or tomorrow. hihi

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!