be in each grid as the trip gets closer.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Dick:

Out of all you listed, I only need 11 of those grids !   Hope conditions will allow us contacts.

Good luck !!!  Travel safe !

Jerry  n9avy

Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...>

Dick -

I'm surprised--I only need 8

DM28, 29, 38, 46 and 47
DN01, 10, 11

Keep us informed.

Out of all you listed, I only need 11 of those grids !   Hope conditions will allow us contacts.

Good luck !!!  Travel safe !

Jerry  n9avy

You can put me down for 10 grids Dick.

DM83, DM63, DM47, DM28, DN20, DN21, DN10, DN11, DN01, and DN02.

Quite a trip and you should be a very popular guy!

Don Bolstad K9DEB

Hi Dick
thanks for the heads up. Hope you have a great trip.
I need 12 on the list.

DM28
DM38
DM46
DM47
DM63
DM83
DN01
DN02
DN10
DN11
DN21
EM03

Don K9DEB

Add me  with:

DM25, DM46, DM47, DM63, DM73, DN01, DN02, DN10, DN11, DN21  and CN90

Jerry   N9AVY

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Richard Rohrer

Hi Jerry,

I don't have DM25 on my list.  Let me know if you need some other grid.

73
Dick - KC3EF