From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of stan robinson <robinstan@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 11:01 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Cc: Den-W2DEN Spiess; Bob - Jan billingsley; Victor-k1cgi Ouellette
Subject: Re: APE On : [070Club] APE August PSK31 Expedition

Got him!! First APE of the year.

14:55 at 7,071.5 kHz...

Go get him!

73,
Stan
W9SMR

From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of stan robinson <robinstan@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 10:35 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io

14:30...I see him working a OH station now around 7,071.5 KHz.

Gunna pounce on him. Meet me there.

73, STan
W9SMR

From: stan robinson <robinstan@...>
Date: 8/4/20 10:16 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Cc: Bob - Jan billingsley <rebill05@...>, Den-W2DEN Spiess <w2den@...>, Victor-k1cgi Ouellette <k1cgi@...>
Subject: 20m 599: APE On : [070Club] APE August PSK31 Expedition

Dave KB3RAN/P ...QSY to 20M...14,071.1 kHz...worked him on 2 bands now 15:10.....good signal from Green Ridge State park, FM09 in western MD.

I see KA5VZG working him now.

go git him!

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

John Hendry KG5OIB

Just worked Dave on 20 meters, and I did it from a Parks on the Air location!
 73

john

     de  KG5OIB

     John Hendry

     Decatur, Wise County, Texas

     LOC:  EM13eg

Dave is on 20 right now .  18:40 at 14.071428 mhz
Good signal into Florida

Jerry N9AVY

Finally got him !

Jerry n9avy

On Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 01:43:19 PM CDT, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

Dave is on 20 right now .  18:40 at 14.071428 mhz
Good signal into Florida

Jim K5SP

Got him, he was strong into N. Texas for awhile, but was waiting on him to finish with W8 and K1 station.  By time I got to him he was way down.  Managed to get him nto the log, even though my software crashed in the middle, and luckily when I got it restarted he was still there.

Funny thing, I tried to add some words to my macro as it was running, and it would not do it, anything I typed it jumped to bottom and added text there, and it never got transmitted.  Usin MixW, and have never had anything like this happend before.

Jim K5SP

On 8/4/2020 2:14 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Finally got him !

Jerry n9avy
On Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 01:43:19 PM CDT, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

Dave is on 20 right now .  18:40 at 14.071428 mhz
Good signal into Florida

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

You can add comments on the fly with MixW, but you have to pick a spot just above where you want you comment and hit " ENTER", but you have to be fast or MixW will ignore it. If cursor hits Blank Line where you want your comment, you done !

Been doing this for years.

73, Jerry n9avy