From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Apr 3, 2021 12:46 pm
Subject: [070Club] 20M

Band is horrible here, have a S9 noise, sounds like someone arc welding.  Seeing very few traces, and only copy for a couple mins then they are gone..gone.

Been calling CQ for hours, and only a few takers.  Is my antenna still good?

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

You ain't alone old timer!
I saw you briefly up above .0720 for a bit, but you were jumping modes with somebody.
The Sovereign State of Mississippi is as far East as I've worked.
It'll be interesting to see how our big guns are doing too.
Milt.
N6MG

Band is horrible here, have a S9 noise, sounds like someone arc welding.  Seeing very few traces, and only copy for a couple mins then they are gone..gone.

Been calling CQ for hours, and only a few takers.  Is my antenna still good?

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

stephen shearer

I am using the PSK31 built into my KX3 and using a PX3 display and macro "generator" .

I am coping IL and FL but have also seen K5SP.  Not a lot of noise (S1 with preamp off).  Vertical R8 and 80m loop antenna.
I have only made a few QSO's with FL as "this" is mostly a debug process to play with the built in PSK mode.

73, steve WB3LGC