15 and 10

Jim K5SP

Have been on 15 and 10 off and on, absolutely dead.   Would anyone like to set a time for these bands,  like 15 at a quarter after the hour, and 10 at :45 after the hour?

20 has some stations, and am trying to work all, but the QSB is hard on most of your signals at this qth.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

I will be back on the air soon after 4:30 EST will try any bands to give you bonus points.

John KE4JB Bonus Station

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 12:10 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Have been on 15 and 10 off and on, absolutely dead.   Would anyone like to set a time for these bands,  like 15 at a quarter after the hour, and 10 at :45 after the hour?

20 has some stations, and am trying to work all, but the QSB is hard on most of your signals at this qth.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Irv [K3IRV] McWherter

Yes, please set a sked time for 15M, I think 10 is a waste.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 12:10 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Have been on 15 and 10 off and on, absolutely dead.   Would anyone like to set a time for these bands,  like 15 at a quarter after the hour, and 10 at :45 after the hour?

20 has some stations, and am trying to work all, but the QSB is hard on most of your signals at this qth.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Jim — If you want to try 15 and/or 10 meters, I can give it a shot.  I’m on 20M right now --

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 1, 2018, at 12:10 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Have been on 15 and 10 off and on, absolutely dead.   Would anyone like to set a time for these bands,  like 15 at a quarter after the hour, and 10 at :45 after the hour?

20 has some stations, and am trying to work all, but the QSB is hard on most of your signals at this qth.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Geary McDowell

I've been checking, all were dead for me earlier, but 20 is in and out here Jim.  I'll jump around between 10 and 15, need to check my antenna anyway, earlier 10 was making my radio flicker.  I think I have an RF issue in my shack!
Geary, KE5IRK
Lawton-Fort Sill, OK

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 11:10 AM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Have been on 15 and 10 off and on, absolutely dead.   Would anyone like to set a time for these bands,  like 15 at a quarter after the hour, and 10 at :45 after the hour?

20 has some stations, and am trying to work all, but the QSB is hard on most of your signals at this qth.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Okay lets try 15 and  :15  and :45 till later when 10might open
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Ok,it is now 1740Z  so I’ll be on 15M in 5 minutes  ---

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 1, 2018, at 1:39 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Okay lets try 15 and  :15  and :45 till later when 10might open
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I had same issue with my Cobweb, got one of those MFJ BAlun isolators fixed it right up….btw did you get my QSL card?

Steve

VA3FLF

I've been checking, all were dead for me earlier, but 20 is in and out here Jim.  I'll jump around between 10 and 15, need to check my antenna anyway, earlier 10 was making my radio flicker.  I think I have an RF issue in my shack!

Geary, KE5IRK

Lawton-Fort Sill, OK

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 11:10 AM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Have been on 15 and 10 off and on, absolutely dead.   Would anyone like to set a time for these bands,  like 15 at a quarter after the hour, and 10 at :45 after the hour?

20 has some stations, and am trying to work all, but the QSB is hard on most of your signals at this qth.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Alright, just worked N5DSK on 15, not sure if he is in contest, but got him, I’m on 15 mow and wating.

Steve

Okay lets try 15 and  :15  and :45 till later when 10might open
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Geary McDowell

VA3FLF, I received one from you on March 5th I think my log said.  My log is such a mess after my crash.  Noticed yesterday I have many on QRZ confirmed with my message,  but not in my main log, embarrassing and frustrating.
Geary, KE5IRK

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 12:40 PM, Steve R via Groups.Io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

[...]

I am on 15 now too, I see no one.  :(  1748UTC  Geary KE5IRK