TDW on 40M

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Everyone must be asleep this morning!!!

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I woke up at 530 mad at a boss from 2 years ago. Drinking some java first before I turn on the rig. Gotta love holding a grudge, haha

Steve

On Jun 1, 2018, at 07:36, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@gmail.com> wrote:

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I hear ya — 

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 1, 2018, at 7:42 AM, Steve R via Groups.Io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

I woke up at 530 mad at a boss from 2 years ago. Drinking some java first before I turn on the rig. Gotta love holding a grudge, haha

Steve
On Jun 1, 2018, at 07:36, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

Dan Morris  KZ3T
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

K8TOM

Nothing seen on 40M from this corner of the country as of 5:20 PDT local time-literally no traces in the last 10 minutes.  Sun is coming up, so will check 20M in a bit.

Tom
K8TOM

Ray Clements

I just checked PSKreporter.info. Even it is only showing about 6 stations on PSK across NA. I made a couple of contacts about an hour ago, but things have deteriorated since then.  

To call conditions "challenging" is an understatement. Hopefully, things will improve before the weekend is over.

PSKreporter is showing a lot of FT8 stations on 6 meters, so there may be some potential there. I am going to  go there and call CQ.

Ray N9RWC

------ Original Message ------
Received: 07:24 AM CDT, 06/01/2018
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] TDW on 40M

Nothing seen on 40M from this corner of the country as of 5:20 PDT local time-literally no traces in the last 10 minutes.  Sun is coming up, so will check 20M in a bit.

Tom
K8TOM

Jim K5SP

Calling CQ on 40 now.  Worked Rick N7WE, and see Delos NO8R
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

K8TOM

Jim,

I'm glad that you're seeing something-and even made a contact!  In the last half-hour monitoring 40M, I've seen one trace from 5-land but it was not an 070 call.  20M should be opening here within an hour or so, and we'll see if anything happens there.  40M was not great last night, but do-able from my QTH.  I managed to get three bonus stations, WA6I, KK6KMU, and KE4JB.  John KE4JB had a good signal here from NY, which was surprising given that I didn't see anybody else.  Those three were all that I was able to get in the log. Prop is a constant mystery.

Tom
K8TOM

Scotty W7PSK

I worked Delos on 20m just a few ago. Other than that its DEAD JIM

Scotty W7PSK