TDW on 40M

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Everyone must be asleep this morning!!!

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I woke up at 530 mad at a boss from 2 years ago. Drinking some java first before I turn on the rig. Gotta love holding a grudge, haha

On Jun 1, 2018, at 07:36, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@gmail.com> wrote:

Everyone must be asleep this morning!!!

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I hear ya —

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 1, 2018, at 07:36, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

Everyone must be asleep this morning!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

K8TOM

Nothing seen on 40M from this corner of the country as of 5:20 PDT local time-literally no traces in the last 10 minutes.  Sun is coming up, so will check 20M in a bit.

Tom
K8TOM
815

Ray Clements

I just checked PSKreporter.info. Even it is only showing about 6 stations on PSK across NA. I made a couple of contacts about an hour ago, but things have deteriorated since then.

To call conditions "challenging" is an understatement. Hopefully, things will improve before the weekend is over.

PSKreporter is showing a lot of FT8 stations on 6 meters, so there may be some potential there. I am going to  go there and call CQ.

Ray N9RWC