2022 Field Day Stickers

stan W9SMR

2022 ARRL Field Day will be conducted June 25 / 26, 2022

PODXS 070 will offer two different Endorsement Stickers.

These Endorsement Stickers are offered to reward PODXS 070 members who complete PSK-31 contacts during the ARRL Field Day.

Field Day Participation Sticker

To receive your FD Participation Endorsement Sticker simply send an email directly to me PR@... by Tuesday, July 26.

Please use 2022  Field Day in the subject line.  Send me that email even if you have already uploaded to ARRL and posted on the Reflector that you participated!

The body of your email needs only your Call and Member number.  Please DO NOT send or attach your log.  This is on the Honor System.  If you say you participated, you participated! - even if you were in a support role (setup/tear-down, KP duty, etc. and never actual got on air.)  Your Sticker will be included in our next mailing!

Field Day Club Upload Sticker

As an incentive to participate as a PODXS 070 Member and for making the upload to ARRL (as a PODXS 070 Member) to publicize our PODXS 070 Club , we will instead offer a unique Club Entry/Upload Sticker thanking you for doing that.

To receive your FD Club Upload Endorsement Sticker simply send an email directly to me
PR@... by Tuesday, July 26.

Please use 2022  Field Day – Upload in the subject line.  Send me that email even if you have already uploaded to ARRL and posted on the Reflector that you participated!

The body of your email needs only your Call and Member number and a note that you have made an upload to ARRL using PODXS 070.  Please DO NOT send or attach your log.

Let’s get our name out there!

The ARRL has adopted a waiver to the Field Day Rules allowing Class D (Home) stations to work all other stations, including other Class D stations. You may upload using only 1 Club association. So if you are already part of another Field Day group and uploading your log as part of their score, you can’t earn this sticker.

Be sure to review the 2022 Field Day Rules at:  ARRL Field Day Rules

When you upload to ARRL, the Club name must be: PODXS 070

****That is, all caps, one space, numbers 070. ****

 (“PODXS 070” may appear in the drop-down for Club or Group Name. All you have to do is select (click on) it.)

So, decide if you’ll operate from your comfortable Shack, set up on the patio or drive into the mountains, but DO IT! Then send me a notice that you participated and if you made your upload to ARRL

You will be eligible for the FD Participation Sticker even if you do not upload to ARRL.

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director