2021 RC3 Championship Standings

stan W9SMR

The Drama Continues!!

The results of the Triple Play Low Band Sprint are in and the intense competition for Top Dawg in the 2021 Rollo Cup Contest Championship (RC3) continues, with Bob, KF3AA clinging to 1st place and Lee, N5SLY jumping into 2nd place. John, KC3FL slips to 3rd place

Evidently, even without a 160M antenna, Lee has the determination to devote the time and skill to win the Triple Play Top Dawg, hands down.

The table below shows the Top Ten finishers through all our contests to date.

 Track Bob, John and Lee below as each of the contests completed.

Do not count any of these skilled contesters out!! We have only 1 PODXS-070 Contest on the calendar yet to be fought out. With only 31 points separating the top 3, anybody could take the crown!

In 2019, the first year of the RC3 challenge, N5SLY placed first. In 2020, KC3FL finished first and N5SLY got second place. KF3AA got 4th place.

Hang onto you hats, it’s going to be a dazzling finish!

The Top Dawg in the Rollo Cup Contest Championship will receive a special certificate, a Rollo Dog Tag, and an Engraved Silver Revere Cup Trophy.

Check out your standing on the full 2021 RC3 Leader Board following the Triple Play Low Band Sprint at:  RC3 Leaderboard

We hope you enjoy this “Race for the Rollo Cup!”

Congrats to all our Contest warriors!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611