2021 RC3 Championship Standings

stan W9SMR

It is getting really Exciting!!

The results of the Great Pumpkin 160M Sprint are in and the intense competition for Top Dawg in the 2021 Rollo Cup Contest Championship (RC3) continues, with Bob, KF3AA jumping from 3rd to 1st place. John, KC3FL retains 2nd place and Lee, N5SLY slips to 3rd place.

Evidently, Lee could not find a 160M antenna in time for this contest.

The table below shows the Top Ten finishers through all our contests to date.

 Track Bob, John and Lee below as the contests completed.

Do not count any of these skilled contesters out!! We have 2 PODXS-070 Contests on the calendar yet to be fought out. But 160M QSOs count for 3 QSO points in the upcoming Triple Play and Doubleheader 160M, 80M, 40M contests.

Lee better find a 160M antenna if he wants to win.

Hang onto you hats, it’s going to be a dazzling finish!

The Top Dawg in the Rollo Cup Contest Championship will receive a special certificate, a Rollo Dog Tag, and an Engraved Silver Revere Cup Trophy.

Check out your standing on the full 2021 RC3 Leader Board following the Great Pumpkin 160M Sprint at:
RC3 Leaderboard

We hope you enjoy this “Race for the Rollo Cup!”

Congrats to all our Contest warriors!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611