2021 RC3 Championship Standings

stan W9SMR

The results of the 40M Firecracker Sprint are in and the intense competition for Top Dawg in the 2021 Rollo Cup Contest Championship (RC3) continues, with Lee, N5SLY, clinging to 1st place. Close behind him are John, KC3FL, in 2nd place and Darin, KO4EJD in 3rd place. Bob, KF3AA replaced Jim, K5SP in 4th place.

The results in the 40M Firecracker Contest yielded these RC3 scores:

The table below shows the cumulative Top Ten finishers through all our contests up thru the 40M Firecracker Sprint.

Do not count any of these skilled contesters out!! We have 4 PODXS-070 Contests on the calendar yet to be fought out. Let the battle continue!

The Top Dawg in the Rollo Cup Contest Championship will receive a special certificate, a Rollo Dog Tag, and an Engraved Silver Revere Cup Trophy.

Check out your standing on the full 2021 RC3 Leader Board following the 40M Firecracker Sprint at:
RC3 Leaderboard

We hope you enjoy this “Race for the Rollo Cup!”

Congrats to all our Contest warriors!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611