2021 RC3 Championship Standings – St. Patrick’s Day Contest

stan W9SMR

The intense competition for Top Dawg in the 2021 Rollo Cup Contest Championship (RC3) continues, with Darin, KO4EJD retaining Top Dawg spot while Lee, N5SLY again shows he is a contender to be reckoned with by climbing from 4th place to 2nd. Steve, VA3TPS completes the top three who remain marginally ahead of the rest of the list.

The table below shows the Top Ten finishers following the PSKFest, Valentine Sprint and St. Patrick’s Day Contests. We will long remember the intense battle between Lee, N5SLY, winner of the 2019 award and John, KC3FL for the 2020 RC3 Top Dawg. John managed to take Top Dawg in 2020. They now occupy places #2 and #4 as we continue the 2021 RC3 Contest competitions.

Do not count any of these skilled contesters out!! We have 8 PODXS-070 Contests on the calendar yet to be fought out. Let the battle continue!

Congrats to all our Contest warriors!

The Top Dawg in the Rollo Cup Contest Championship will receive a special certificate, a Rollo Dog Tag, and an Engraved Silver Revere Cup Trophy.

Check out your standing on the full Leader Board for RC3 following the Valentine Sprint at: RC3 Leaderboard

The 31 Flavors Contest results should be available soon and we’ll see how the brawl plays out!

We hope you enjoy this “Race for the Rollo Cup!”

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director