Topics

2021 RC3 Championship Standings

stan W9SMR

The intense competition for Top Dawg in the Rollo Cup Contest Championship (RC3) has begun, with Steve, VA3TPS, taking an early, if narrow, lead after completion of our first Contest of 2021, the PSKFest.

The table below shows the Top Ten finishers since the award’s introduction in 2019. We will long remember the intense battle between Lee, N5SLY, winner of the 2019 award and John, KC3FL for the 2020 RC3 Top Dawg. Congrats to all our Contest warriors!

The Rollo Cup Contest Championship was initiated by our former Executive Director, Matt, AK4MK, to “promote more participation in each Club contest and recognize outstanding efforts throughout the entire contest season”.

The Top Dawg will receive a special certificate, a Rollo Dog Tag, and an Engraved Silver Revere Cup Trophy.

Check out the rules at: RC3 Rules

We hope you enjoy this “Race for the Rollo Cup!”

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director