Topics

K3

W7RIV

I know there was some talk about people wanting a K3. I've considered lately about selling mine. If there is any interest let me know.

I've had it for a while and love it. Great radio. Well taken care of and isn't being used a lot lately. No issues, no damage. Looking to start a small  business and looking to use the funds for new camera equipment. Not selling any other equipment. I'm not leaving radio and will still operate on my KX3.

I have the following K3 and Options:

Elecraft K3/100, NO MIC included (I use headphones with a mic)
Internal Tuner
400 Hz High Perf. CW/Data Filter
2.7 kHz SSB Filter
Digital Voice Recorder
Serial to USB PC Cable

Feel free to reach out to me directly as to not fill everyone's email with this thread.

Bryon, W7RIV