Topics

Member List

VA7GEM -1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Matthew King - AK4MK

Barry - thanks for pointing that out.

I just looked at all I know to look at, and I don't see anything wrong.

The hamclubs.info files are 100% within David's purview, so I'll have to defer to him on a resolution.

Let's see if it magically rights itself when it runs for the 22nd.  Who knows... stranger things have happened!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director