From: Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jan 11, 2021 10:55 am
Subject: [070Club] 17 and 12 meters

I will be monitoring 12 and 17 m today for the Tri Warc award.
I will be on 17 at 1700 utc calling cq.
Thanks

Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

YES 18.097 THANKS DAVE

On 1/11/2021 10:32 AM, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io wrote:
Will you be on 18.097?  Where should I look for you?

Dave
KB3RAN

I will be monitoring 12 and 17 m today for the Tri Warc award.
I will be on 17 at 1700 utc calling cq.
Thanks

Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

--
Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Guess propagation isn't there today But thanks tnx Bill 73

On 1/11/2021 11:37 AM, Bill Williams wrote:
I have been sitting on 18.087 with the 500Hz filter and see nothing here in West Central Florida.

73,
Bill
AG4QX

I will be monitoring 12 and 17 m today for the Tri Warc award.
I will be on 17 at 1700 utc calling cq.
Thanks

Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

--
Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Scotty W7PSK

Its open some what, I came up on 17 to see If I could help you guys with Tri- award.
KC3FL answered my CQ so Im making florida :). If you see me give me a call
and Ill help you with your tri award.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington

Scotty W7PSK

087?? Thought it was 097, thats where I have been CQing

On 1/11/2021 09:37, Bill Williams wrote:
I have been sitting on 18.087 with the 500Hz filter and see nothing here in West Central Florida.

73,
Bill
AG4QX

I will be monitoring 12 and 17 m today for the Tri Warc award.
I will be on 17 at 1700 utc calling cq.
Thanks

Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

--
Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave NU4N #1657

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I didn't see anything.  Lots of FT activity at 18.100 though.  I'll keep checking back every now and then.

Dave

I will be monitoring 12 and 17 m today for the Tri Warc award.
I will be on 17 at 1700 utc calling cq.
Thanks

Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

--
Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Bill Williams

Scotty,

Sorry, typo.  I was sitting on 18097.

I saw you and KC3FL on 18098 after I opened my filter.  You are both about 339 here even though there is about 3000 miles difference in the distance to your locations.

Well while writing this I saw your CQ a little better than before so I answered you.  I thought it was better but proved to be short lived, you were gone after our initial contact..  I can still see something there and decode it enough to see you wishing me peace and safety.  Thanks for that.

I already have the Tri award (from the good propagation days) but will try to help others when I can.  My dipole tunes on 17 and 12 but I am  not sure how efficient it is with either.

I now suspect when you said you were on 18097 you meant your radio dial setting.  I was monitoring 18097 with filters on so I probably missed NU4N if he was visible.

73,
Bill
AG4QX

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 12:51 PM Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@...> wrote:
Its open some what, I came up on 17 to see If I could help you guys with Tri- award.
KC3FL answered my CQ so Im making florida :). If you see me give me a call
and Ill help you with your tri award.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek

17m just started booming here in EMA.

I'm calling CQ on 18098.500 now.

Jeff.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 12:51 PM Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@comcast.net> wrote:

Its open some what, I came up on 17 to see If I could help you guys with
Tri- award.
KC3FL answered my CQ so Im making florida :). If you see me give me a call
and Ill help you with your tri award.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

Scotty W7PSK

Working KB3RAN as I type this. Good signal.
Come find the water.  I need to leave soon so
hopefully this is a sign of things to come with Cycle 25
have several states 15m - 10m

Sorry about the short lived Bill, maybe later HI

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington

Scotty W7PSK

I have several states I need HI.  Thats what I get for trying to type where while in QSO

on PSK31 :)

Scotty W7PSK

On 1/11/2021 11:24, Scotty W7PSK wrote:
Working KB3RAN as I type this. Good signal.
Come find the water.  I need to leave soon so
hopefully this is a sign of things to come with Cycle 25
have several states 15m - 10m

Sorry about the short lived Bill, maybe later HI

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

Thanks, Scotty.  That was really nice to see you there and booming in to Chesapeake Bay country.  Looking for more calls on WARC bands.  I'll be monitoring for a while.

Dave
KB3RAN

Working KB3RAN as I type this. Good signal.
Come find the water.  I need to leave soon so
hopefully this is a sign of things to come with Cycle 25
have several states 15m - 10m

Sorry about the short lived Bill, maybe later HI

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

I just called a few times on 17m, but I don't see any activity. Where is everybody hanging out right now?

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I'm on 18.097 USB.  Hearing nothing at the present.  I call CQ every now and then.

Dave
KB3RAN

I just called a few times on 17m, but I don't see any activity. Where is everybody hanging out right now?

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

Yup, that’s what I am doing too. I am also not getting as any hits from the PSKreporter, so I am not too hopeful...

Thanks,

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...
http://www.khkonsulting.com