73,
Stan
W9SMR

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,
the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,
Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,
Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida

-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital
of the World. Millions of shark teeth
wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters
 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE

including a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive
Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..

Jim K5SP

Looking for you now 1728z

JIM K5SP

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...>

Probably too close for me on 20 meters, but I'll have a look shortly.

Mike
WM4B

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 1:29 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

 Looking for you now 1728z

JIM K5SP

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,
the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,
Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,
Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida
-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital
of the World. Millions of shark teeth
wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters
 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE
(  including  a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive
Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

stan W9SMR

Going pretty slow. So far AR, LA and FL.

Taking a short break, back in 20 min.

Tnx fer looking ,

Stan

W9SMR

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,
the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,
Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,
Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida
-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital
of the World. Millions of shark teeth
wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters
 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE
(  including  a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive
Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Brian (N2MLP)

Looking for you

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,

the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,

Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,

Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida

-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital

of the World. Millions of shark teeth

wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters

 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE

(  including  a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive

Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..

--

Jim,  K5SP #483

Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...>

I saw you (and called you) but there is some other digital signal right where you were at.  Maybe drop down 500 Hz or so.

Saw K5SP call you also.

Mike
WM4B

___________________________________

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,
the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,
Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,
Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida
-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital
of the World. Millions of shark teeth
wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters
 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE
(  including  a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive
Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Brian (N2MLP)

No traces seen

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

___________________________________

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,

the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,

Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,

Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida

-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital

of the World. Millions of shark teeth

wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters

 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE

(  including  a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive

Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..

--

Jim,  K5SP #483

stan W9SMR

I'm back.

As I was starting my break, I saw the WB signal come up. I know I was pressing my luck up there.

QSY to 14,07.9.

Tnx fer efforts.

873,

Stan

w9smr

___________________________________

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,
the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,
Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,
Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida
-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital
of the World. Millions of shark teeth
wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters
 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE
(  including  a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive
Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Brian (N2MLP)

Weak but worked in PA

Stan and thanks for  QSO

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

___________________________________

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,

the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,

Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,

Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida

-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital

of the World. Millions of shark teeth

wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters

 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE

(  including  a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive

Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..

--

Jim,  K5SP #483

stan W9SMR

Brian,

Tnx fer your persistence..

Got Mary on the line..KC4TIE

73,

Stan

W9SMR

___________________________________

-----------------------ABOUT K4S---------------------------------------------------

K4S, operated by W4AC,

the Tamiami Amateur Radio Club,

Venice, Florida..on behalf of the Venice,

Florida Annual Sharks Tooth Festival

..Venice, Florida

-Know as the Sharks Tooth Capital

of the World. Millions of shark teeth

wash up on the sandy beaches.

..Income benefits the Special Athlete Boosters

 of Sarasota County...

QSL info at QRZ.COM or direct to W4JS with SASE

(  including  a small sharks tooth)

Work K4S on 3 modes or bands and receive

Shark Hunter Certificate...See QRZ.COM for details and bands..

--

Jim,  K5SP #483

Brian (N2MLP)

No problem