Special Notices

Jim K5SP

I noticed that several members have selected to receive "Special Notices Only" for the messages in this group.  This may prevent you from receiving anything, because Special Notices are rarely sent.

I am sending this as a Special Notice (it is the first of this type I have ever sent), to recommend you change your settings, and if you do not want to receive every message from the group, select Daily Digest (one email a day showing what messages were placed in the group).
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

Correction:  If you only want one message a day, select the Summary.  If you want to receive in groups of 12, then select one of the digests.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

JEFF WALSH

I always enjoy reading all ...... keep sending em all to me ...... I can always use the delete key 

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, April 6, 2018 12:51 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Correction:  If you only want one message a day, select the Summary.  If you want to receive in groups of 12, then select one of the digests.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

My main reason for selecting special notices only was because I don’t want to get any messages via email. I prefer to just go to the site if I want to see what’s going on. Maybe others are choosing it for the same reason.

I’ve been off PSK31 for about a year but maybe I’ll find the time again some day.

Dave, AK7DB

Sent from my Semi-Smart phone

Gary GM7USC

Thanks for the heads up Jim, now changed to daily digest.
i did wonder why I wasn’t receiving anything.
Gary GM7USC 

Jerry N9AVY

Then you missed the free money offer, huh ?  

jerry   n9avy

To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Special Notices

My main reason for selecting special notices only was because I don’t want to get any messages via email.  I prefer to just go to the site if I want to see what’s going on.  Maybe others are choosing it for the same reason.

I’ve been off PSK31 for about a year but maybe I’ll find the time again some day.

Dave, AK7DB

Sent from my Semi-Smart phone

Virus-free. www.avg.com