#160meterpsk The Great Pumpkin Sprint #160meterpsk

Darin - KO4EJD

Been moving back and forth between 160m/20M.  160m should be opening for me in about an hour and getting better until around 0500.
I've got a new antenna up and ready to go again.  I've been using it for FT8 for the last few nights and seems to do pretty good.  I need some PSK contacts on it now.
My typing is getting better as my right hand heals some more but glad this is a spring and macros are loaded.
Look forward to getting some of you in the log
73
Darin
KO4EJD

JoAnn Donaldson

Wish I could join but no room for a 160M Antenna. Barely enough room for an 80 Dipole.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Saturday, October 9, 2021, 05:12:38 PM CDT, Darin - KO4EJD <darin.crowley@...> wrote:

Been moving back and forth between 160m/20M.  160m should be opening for me in about an hour and getting better until around 0500.
I've got a new antenna up and ready to go again.  I've been using it for FT8 for the last few nights and seems to do pretty good.  I need some PSK contacts on it now.
My typing is getting better as my right hand heals some more but glad this is a spring and macros are loaded.
Look forward to getting some of you in the log
73
Darin
KO4EJD

Darin - KO4EJD

Before I put up the longer wire, I was working 160m on 35' wire hung just below 6' off ground between two poles in backyard. Now that 35' of wire is in a go bag. Might need to take it for POTA activation now that Temps have cooled off.

Darin
KO4EJD