160M GREAT PUMPKIN SPRINT is Tomorrow

stan W9SMR

 The Ø7Ø Club 160M GREAT PUMPKIN SPRINT is Tomorrow

Saturday October 9 - 2000 UTC to Sunday October 10 - 1959 UTC

Sprint Rules - your choice of any 6 hour block. For scoring, your six hour block will begin with the hour that you select on the scorer page and continue for the next 6 hours.

Open to all licensed radio amateurs.

Click here For Rules and details: http://www.podxs070.com/o7o-club-sponsored-contests/160m-great-pumpkin-sprint

Frequencies / Mode: - 1.807 MHz Dial freq. (1.838 MHz Europe) / PSK31 only

4 Power Categories:

QRP < 5 W
Low < 25 W
Medium < 50 W
High < 100 W

Exchange: Callsign and State/Province/Country (SPC) eg: “W9SMR/9 IN”

Call: “CQ 070 160M Sprint”

All entry logs must be received within 1 week after the event ends.

The upload link will be activated after the contest closes. Upload ADIF Contest records only.

Upload Link:
Uploader Link

This event will test your ingenuity and stealthy antenna talents in order to put up an antenna that will send your signals into the ether. It is not impossible. After all, a 160M dipole is only 272 feet long. Check your HOA rules for loop-holes.

And it will be worth pursuing, in order to grab that Top Band Endorsement Sticker with 20 QSOS on 160M. Only 44 of our 2,870  members have earned this one.

Last year, 24 logs were submitted. That’s more than double from the 11 in 2019. This is an excellent opportunity to test our Top Band!!  Let’s see if we can beat that turnout. Stretch out that long-wire!

73, See you on 160 M

Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director