160 mtrs now

KC3FL and N7KDT active on 160 now

John
KC3FL

Leland Sly

John,

I sit out this contest because I don't have a 160 meter antenna....but I am doing the Eisenhower Birthday Special Event Station this week using the W5E call sign,  Hope to catch you and everyone else using PSK31 or another mode this week during our SE.

Have fun!!!

73

Lee N5SLY

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 7:16 PM John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

KC3FL and N7KDT active on 160 now

John
KC3FL

Jim K5SP

Have heard nothing on 160 but noise.

Lee, got 11 in the log for SE.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Leland Sly

Thanks Jim.  I got over 100.  I'm hoping that with 10 call signs we can get 10000 QSO's.  That's not going to happen with PSK31.  Was out at the Eisenhower Birthplace in Dension, TX today and made a bunch of contacts using Phone and FT8.  No matter what you do...have fun!!!

73

Lee N5SLY

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 8:02 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Have heard nothing on 160 but noise.

Lee, got 11 in the log for SE.

JIM K5SP

<lee.n5sly@...> wrote:
John,

I sit out this contest because I don't have a 160 meter antenna....but I am doing the Eisenhower Birthday Special Event Station this week using the W5E call sign,  Hope to catch you and everyone else using PSK31 or another mode this week during our SE.

Have fun!!!

73

Lee N5SLY

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 7:16 PM John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

KC3FL and N7KDT active on 160 now

John
KC3FL

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Thanks to KO4EJD, Darin, in AZ., and to Igor, W0IZ, in CO., for the 160m contacts.
I responded to their cq'n on my 80m vertical, and a big thanks to my trusty old
Yaesu FT-1000 MP that spewed forth RF regardless of the impedance mismatch.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

<lee.n5sly@...> wrote:
John,

I sit out this contest because I don't have a 160 meter antenna....but I am doing the Eisenhower Birthday Special Event Station this week using the W5E call sign,  Hope to catch you and everyone else using PSK31 or another mode this week during our SE.

Have fun!!!

73

Lee N5SLY

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 7:16 PM John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

KC3FL and N7KDT active on 160 now

John
KC3FL

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Darin - KO4EJD

Thank you Milt.  West Coasters making some qsos.  I picked up 2 more after you left. Another CA station and NM.

Darin
KO4EJD

Darin...
Good job.
Was one of the other Q's with W6QP - 070-1454 ?
:-)
Milt.
N6MG