Topics

15 M psk

Has anyone been on 15M PSK ? FT8 was very good on 15 Thursday.

Dave NU4N #1657

Ron Bosch

Not 15M, but trying on 10M since it has been open FT8 for the last 3 or 4 days, no PSK response on 10 so far.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 8:24 AM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Has anyone been on 15M PSK ? FT8 was very good on 15 Thursday.

Dave NU4N #1657

FB Ron. Yeah yesterday 15 FT8 Was hot. Have not been on 10. I am going to check 15 off and on today just to see if any activity.
Dave NU4N #1657

Scotty W7PSK

Ill be looking, still need MT and ND to finish 15m WAS PSK31.
Need HI, MT, ND, and WY to finish 10m
and
HI, ND, SD and WY to finish 12m.  So as the SFI increases Ill be on searching.   Right
now dont hear much of anything.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington

Scotty W7PSK

Well Suprise I worked W4RTT on 15m just now.  Wasnt great but hey a QSO is a QSO
Hope it counts for my LONP 500,  I have just 4 more to reach that.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington

Scotty, do you have W6QP, 070-1454?
Milt.
N6MG
Trustee for W6QP, 070-1454

Well Suprise I worked W4RTT on 15m just now.  Wasnt great but hey a QSO is a QSO
Hope it counts for my LONP 500,  I have just 4 more to reach that.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

Scotty W7PSK

Yes I see him in my log from 2012.

On 10/30/2020 12:13, Milton Garb via groups.io wrote:
Scotty, do you have W6QP, 070-1454?
Milt.
N6MG
Trustee for W6QP, 070-1454

Well Suprise I worked W4RTT on 15m just now.  Wasnt great but hey a QSO is a QSO
Hope it counts for my LONP 500,  I have just 4 more to reach that.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

Don - KM4UDX

I've never had a qso on 15m. My WSPR works on 15m, so I know that technically it should work...so lets give it a go...I'm caling cq on 21070.123
--
Don, km4udx, uBITX, and other obscure acronyms go here...

Brian (N2MLP)

Looking like contesters on 15m

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA