From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Mar 18, 2018 4:40 pm
Subject: [070Club] Oops !

Sometimes there are "Oops in contests" .   This St Pat's Day contest was my turn.   While switching from 20m to 40m I forgot to switch antennas and proceeded to load up 40m into a tribander...  resulting in a dead 40m band on the FT-1000... guess it's going out for repair .   That's what happens when one loses  concentration.

Jerry  n9avy