Welcome

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s).

2605 Abel  KE1AF

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Sherri Rapp

Welcome to the club, Abel!

Sherri, WB4OSU

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018, 8:27 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s).

2605 Abel  KE1AF

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Joseph <ljl2002@...>

Abel,
Welcome to PODXS.  You will be glad that you joined us.
Being from RI I know that you will be much sought after.

Real nice loop you've got there.  Nice craftsmanship!

I'll be looking forward to seeing your signal in the WF.
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 08:27 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s).

2605 Abel  KE1AF

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s).

2606 Pablo XE3A

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s).

2607 Mike    K6RKY
2608 Daniel KE0EVO

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

Welcome, look forward to meeting you on the waterfall.
John KE4JB

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 8:32 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s).

2607 Mike    K6RKY
2608 Daniel KE0EVO

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s).

2609  Dave   KM6CPF

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Sherri Rapp

Howdy, Dave!

Sherri, WB4OSU,  #2601

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018, 7:20 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS070 member(s).

2609  Dave   KM6CPF

Jim, K5SP #483
Membership Director

--