From: bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 5:29 PM
Subject: [070Club] CO Grid DM 57

I thin this is a fairly rare grid just had qso with KC8RST fro Delores County CO on 40m 70772
John KE4JB

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

Well I'm glad you have got it in the pot!
Good Hunting
John KE4JB

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 6:34 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
John:

It's not rare because I already worked it... the one I haven't worked are the rare ones !

Jerry  n9avy