From: VA7GEM-1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 8:23 AM
Subject: [070Club] US-STATE-GRIDS Endorsement

I am looking for EN46 in MI and WI.
Do I need to work a stn in each state or just one in the grid
TVM
Barry

Jerry N9AVY

Barry:

Oops !!!    Missed it by a few miles.  EN46 covers 3 states.  Had to look back in my logs.

Worked W0JFM back in 2013 and he's in EN46  which credit was given for MN/WI/MI....  if he still around he's a triple play for those 3 states !

Hope you have luck finding him !

Jerry  N9AVY