12 METERS

spdomingue@...

Has anyone tried 12 meters yet?

I have been on there most of the weekend and not seen any signals?
Am I on the correct frequency? 24.920

looking for everyone. I did get 3 contacts on 17 and 2 on 30 meters seen a
few signals on 30 meters not much on 17 been here most of the weekend looking
to help everyone else

Steve D
N6YIH/7

N3DQU@...

I hv crt qrm on .920 look for me at .925...n3dqu.

w1sql@...

I'll tune in right now and look for you and call CQ

Joe
W1SQL

I have been on there most of the weekend and not seen any signals?
Am I on the correct frequency? 24.920

looking for everyone. I did get 3 contacts on 17 and 2 on 30 meters seen a
few signals on 30 meters not much on 17 been here most of the weekend looking
to help everyone else

Steve D
N6YIH/7

John AG4CZ <ag4cz@...>

12 seems to be a roughie. I have been on most evenings and weekends
periodically calling with no results. Look for around 920 and 925
after 6pm Eastern time. So lonely.....
73
John AG4CZ

--- In 070@y..., spdomingue@a... wrote:
Has anyone tried 12 meters yet?

I have been on there most of the weekend and not seen any signals?
Am I on the correct frequency? 24.920

looking for everyone. I did get 3 contacts on 17 and 2 on 30 meters
seen a
few signals on 30 meters not much on 17 been here most of the
weekend looking
to help everyone else

Steve D
N6YIH/7

spdomingue@...

OK Glad I am not alone, I have done the same CQ on 920 wait then CQ on 9250 wait then back to 920. well what if we try 17 maybe it may work there. I have 2 old contacts on 12 but a couple months back so need the 3 for the award.

Steve
N6YIH/7

DL2AYL@...

John, which time is that in UTC, hardly ever saw a psk signal on 12 meters.
73's Erika/DL2AYL

John AG4CZ <ag4cz@...>

Anyone up for some 12 meter psk activity today??
John -- AG4CZ

w1sql@...

I can do it now if you would like

Joe
W1SQL

Anyone up for some 12 meter psk activity today??
John -- AG4CZ

John AG4CZ <ag4cz@...>

I am qrv on 24.920.5
--- In 070@y..., w1sql@a... wrote:
I can do it now if you would like

Joe
W1SQL

Anyone up for some 12 meter psk activity today??
John -- AG4CZ

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

w1sql@...

sorry playing with the kids. I am there now calling CQ

Joe