Who's Working On What?


Rick - N7WE
 

OK - Time to recruit some help for that endorsement you are working on!  Post here what endorsements you are working on.  Genereate some help!  070 members are a great bunch and jump right in to help each other complete those endorsements and get stickers in the envelope for the next mailing.

Special note relatively new members - upload your logs to the Awards Progress Checker frequently!  No need to wait until you complete an endorsement. Keeping track of your progress is MOTIVATIONAL!
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602


Lewis Karriker (Sonny) - K4ARE - #2347
 

I still need 2 on 160M for Top Band.  Worked 6 during Valentine Sprint but 2 of them I had worked before
Lewis - K4ARE - #2347

On 2/16/2018 9:27 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
OK - Time to recruit some help for that endorsement you are working on!  Post here what endorsements you are working on.  Genereate some help!  070 members are a great bunch and jump right in to help each other complete those endorsements and get stickers in the envelope for the next mailing.

Special note relatively new members - upload your logs to the Awards Progress Checker frequently!  No need to wait until you complete an endorsement. Keeping track of your progress is MOTIVATIONAL!
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602



Rick - N7WE
 

Would like to help Lewis, but we've already worked on 160m.  Hopefully some others can help you out.  Would be nice to get it done before the 160m season goes away!
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602


Brian (N2MLP)
 

Someone will help you

 

I work you a few times on 160m

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

 

 

========================

 

 

 

 

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lewis Karriker
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 10:09 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Who's Working On What?

 

I still need 2 on 160M for Top Band.  Worked 6 during Valentine Sprint but 2 of them I had worked before
Lewis - K4ARE - #2347

On 2/16/2018 9:27 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:

OK - Time to recruit some help for that endorsement you are working on!  Post here what endorsements you are working on.  Genereate some help!  070 members are a great bunch and jump right in to help each other complete those endorsements and get stickers in the envelope for the next mailing.

Special note relatively new members - upload your logs to the Awards Progress Checker frequently!  No need to wait until you complete an endorsement. Keeping track of your progress is MOTIVATIONAL!
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

 


Jim K5SP
 

I am constantly working on stuff that I can.   However, I recognize that some, for me, are unobtainable for various reasons.

I am still trying to complete WTW, and it is the most frustrating one I have in progress (Golf-18 is also on that list).   I need the vowels to complete WTW:  A - 98, E - 18,  I = 76, N = 8, O = 4.  Never knew there were so few operators with these letters on the bands.  So, if you are one of these, contact me. (Some of each I have already worked too many times, and no credit, but do enjoy contacting you anyway).
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director


Lewis Karriker (Sonny) - K4ARE - #2347
 

Jim - do you have me for "A"
K4ARE - Lewis


On 2/16/2018 12:34 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
I am constantly working on stuff that I can.   However, I recognize that some, for me, are unobtainable for various reasons.

I am still trying to complete WTW, and it is the most frustrating one I have in progress (Golf-18 is also on that list).   I need the vowels to complete WTW:  A - 98, E - 18,  I = 76, N = 8, O = 4.  Never knew there were so few operators with these letters on the bands.  So, if you are one of these, contact me. (Some of each I have already worked too many times, and no credit, but do enjoy contacting you anyway).
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director



Rick - N7WE
 

Jim-
You are so right on some are unattainable for various reasons!  Here's some of my "don't even think about it" - at least until the solar cycle turns up and prop improves.
China Clipper - I need Taiwan & Philippines
Wrk'd all OZ - I need ACT (Austrailian Capital Territory)
Golf - Hole #13
Above 60 - I need Nunavet, NW Territories, and Greenland
Just not going to happen for me in the near term. 
But don't give up!  All things, including A, E, I, O, and sometimes N, eventually come along.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602


Jerry N9AVY
 

When prpagation was favoring Europe most days a few years ago, it was easier to complete the WTW.  With conditions as poor as they've been  this past few months, the WTW is much, much harder to obtain. Same goes for many other endorsements .  Patience and luck will prevail for those who are "worthy"  ().  Just keep on pluging away at those endorsements and the end will get near.

Jerry n9avy



From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Who's Working On What?

Jim-
You are so right on some are unattainable for various reasons!  Here's some of my "don't even think about it" - at least until the solar cycle turns up and prop improves.
China Clipper - I need Taiwan & Philippines
Wrk'd all OZ - I need ACT (Austrailian Capital Territory)
Golf - Hole #13
Above 60 - I need Nunavet, NW Territories, and Greenland
Just not going to happen for me in the near term. 
But don't give up!  All things, including A, E, I, O, and sometimes N, eventually come along.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602



Jim K5SP
 

Sadly, yes, Lewis: Here are the calls that I can no longer use in my A's:

K3ABE
K4ARE
K9ATI
KF3AA
N8AWR
N9AVY
NQ4A
W4ATG
WD8ASA


On 2/16/2018 11:44 AM, Lewis Karriker wrote:
Jim - do you have me for "A"
K4ARE - Lewis


On 2/16/2018 12:34 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
I am constantly working on stuff that I can.   However, I recognize that some, for me, are unobtainable for various reasons.

I am still trying to complete WTW, and it is the most frustrating one I have in progress (Golf-18 is also on that list).   I need the vowels to complete WTW:  A - 98, E - 18,  I = 76, N = 8, O = 4.  Never knew there were so few operators with these letters on the bands.  So, if you are one of these, contact me. (Some of each I have already worked too many times, and no credit, but do enjoy contacting you anyway).
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director




--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director


Jim K5SP
 

Lets not go to something being Easier/Harder, I went there once wilh LONP and was slapped down quickly.  All I said was that when those of us early LONP numbers got ours, it was harder than it is today.  Only about 500 members when I got my 100, now there are 2600 members so getting 100 not as difficult.  (shutting mouth now before I get slapped down again)



On 2/16/2018 12:19 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
When prpagation was favoring Europe most days a few years ago, it was easier to complete the WTW.  With conditions as poor as they've been  this past few months, the WTW is much, much harder to obtain. Same goes for many other endorsements .  Patience and luck will prevail for those who are "worthy"  ().  Just keep on pluging away at those endorsements and the end will get near.

Jerry n9avy



From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Who's Working On What?

Jim-
You are so right on some are unattainable for various reasons!  Here's some of my "don't even think about it" - at least until the solar cycle turns up and prop improves.
China Clipper - I need Taiwan & Philippines
Wrk'd all OZ - I need ACT (Austrailian Capital Territory)
Golf - Hole #13
Above 60 - I need Nunavet, NW Territories, and Greenland
Just not going to happen for me in the near term. 
But don't give up!  All things, including A, E, I, O, and sometimes N, eventually come along.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602




--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director


B C <k9wis@...>
 

I could use a contact on 20M of any mode from Illinois to close out 20M WAS
Also contacts of nay mode from WY and HI to close out 80M WAS
I need a digital contact from NE to close out Digital WAS
and finally a Fone contact from ND to close Fone WAS.
I am 8 countries away from Digital DXCC
Brian K9WIS

---- Lewis Karriker <ltkarriker@gmail.com> wrote:

I still need 2 on 160M for Top Band. Worked 6 during Valentine Sprint
but 2 of them I had worked before
Lewis - K4ARE - #2347

On 2/16/2018 9:27 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
OK - Time to recruit some help for that endorsement you are working
on!  Post here what endorsements you are working on.  Genereate some
help! 070 members are a great bunch and jump right in to help each
other complete those endorsements and get stickers in the envelope for
the next mailing.

*Special note relatively new members* - upload your logs to the Awards
Progress Checker frequently!  No need to wait until you complete an
endorsement. Keeping track of your progress is /*MOTIVATIONAL!*
/--
*Rick - N7WE*
*070 - #1602*