10M

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Has anyone heard anything on 10M lately other than maybe locals? I’ve checked for the last couple of weeks and I have not heard a peep. No CW, PSK or SSB signals at all. I will usually check for any FT8 signals on 28.075 and then tune around but I have not heard any of those signals either!!! Sounds to me like 10M has left us, at least for now!!

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Darin - KO4EJD

One ft8 contact on Mar 02 to Chile.

Darin
KO4EJD

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021, 2:47 PM Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
Has anyone heard anything on 10M lately other than maybe locals?  I’ve checked for the last couple of weeks and I have not heard a peep. No CW, PSK or SSB signals at all. I will usually check for any FT8 signals on 28.075 and then tune around but I have not heard any of those signals either!!! Sounds to me like 10M has left us, at least for now!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

Tom

Nothing heard today, either. Just “fired it up”  I just tried a few CQ’s on FT-8     28.074MHz and nothing seen nor heard.  Cycle 25… not quite here…

Tom – KM4LPW  #2826