10 Meters #information

Has anyone tried PSK on 10 meters lately?  I been doing a lot of FT8. But have not heard any PSK.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Buz Johnson

I made some contacts during the contest and signals were strong.  The band is opening up, we just need some more activity.

Best 73,

Buz, WA5AMM

On Jun 11, 2022, at 12:01 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Has anyone tried PSK on 10 meters lately?  I been doing a lot of FT8. But have not heard any PSK.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--
de, WA5AMM, Buz

Steve W3HF

I made 13 QSOs during TDW.

I made some contacts during the contest and signals were strong.  The band is opening up, we just need some more activity.

Best 73,

Buz, WA5AMM

On Jun 11, 2022, at 12:01 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Has anyone tried PSK on 10 meters lately?  I been doing a lot of FT8. But have not heard any PSK.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--
de, WA5AMM, Buz

Gil woodside

On June 11, 2022 at 12:01 PM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Has anyone tried PSK on 10 meters lately?  I been doing a lot of FT8. But have not heard any PSK.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Gil woodside

I made 6 10M contacts during TDW and 2 of those were also contacts for the 10-10 Open Season contest during the same weekend. I was able to get new 070 and 10-X numbers!!

73,

Gil/WA1LAD

070# 2923

On June 11, 2022 at 12:01 PM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Has anyone tried PSK on 10 meters lately?  I been doing a lot of FT8. But have not heard any PSK.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I listen and call CQ on the weekends mostly as most people are off. I also do check during the week especially if I hear all the FT8 signals.  Sorry, I don’t do FT8 at all.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 11, 2022, at 12:01 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Has anyone tried PSK on 10 meters lately?  I been doing a lot of FT8. But have not heard any PSK.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Steve - I don’t have a log from you??