10 M - wide open with 10-10 contest...they take all non-members, too!!

stan W9SMR

From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg=verizon.net@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 5, 2021 4:57 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] 10 M

Try an Icom IC-R8600-04. I've got one and it's great!
Solves all of your "rf in the shack" problems.
I use mine up in the mountains at our cabin in Fawnskin, Ca.
Milt.
N6MG

Was on 28120 and Force 12 has SWR problems which crashed computer. Had to do a reboot . It's back n to normal now, but even tuner in radio doesn't help. May have to look at elements to see if they are all there. Probably will have bring it down off tower - UGH ! Climbing days are over for me and all my climbers retired.

Jerry n9avy

William Wagaman

Yes Stan your in the log on the Open Season thanks for the points on 10m test 73 de Bill N3GTY

--
Bill Wagaman N3GTY

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Wow, we finally made it!!!  I did copy you and the club but your signal was faint and in and out and at the end I just wasn’t sure if you QSL’d and I did not want to log it it not.  got it logged now and thanks much. GL Take care my friend.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 5, 2021, at 8:56 PM, William Wagaman <n3gty@...> wrote:

Yes Stan your in the log on the Open Season thanks for the points on 10m test 73 de Bill N3GTY

Was on 28120 and Force 12 has SWR problems which crashed computer.  Had to do a reboot .   It's back n to normal now, but even tuner in radio doesn't help.   May have to look at elements to see if they are all there.  Probably will have bring it down off tower - UGH !  Climbing days are over for me and all my climbers retired.

Jerry  n9avy

--
Bill Wagaman N3GTY

Jeez Stan...
On the 3rd rock from the Sun?
I've got nothing...Auto-cq'n for an hour, just in case there was a brief opening.
Nothing.
Milt.
N6MG
10-10 - 74937

Was on 28120 and Force 12 has SWR problems which crashed computer.  Had to do a reboot .  It's back n to normal now, but even tuner in radio doesn't help.  May have to look at elements to see if they are all there.  Probably will have bring it down off tower - UGH !  Climbing days are over for me and all my climbers retired.

Jerry  n9avy

stan W9SMR

Just worked KA6J ..Kyle TX from IN..