070 TDW MAX Scores

spdomingue@...

Just something to shoot for:

Here is the max score you could get should we only have 75 members and you
work them all:

9 bands 55,125
8 bands 49,000
7 bands 42,875
6 bands 36,750
5 bands 30,625
4 bands 24,500
3 bands 18,375
2 bands 12,255
And if W3HF does not get the new radio his score could be 6,125 for just 20
meters.

The bands I used was 160, 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10 and 6 meters.

Well guess I have too much time on my hands and just playing around, So hope
to see you all out here on the 070 TDW event,

Have fun N6YIH/7
Steve D

spdomingue@...

Well, the rules said even the WARC bands (NO 30m)
So that's why I added them in. and you believe we should not use the WARC
bands?

Is this true??
N6YIH/7 ??

spdomingue@...

I stand corrected. So there they are the Top Scores wonder if anyone will
make them all?

I am ready to try to contact all the members but don't think I can make
everyone on all the bands I well give them all a try.

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Oooooo! contesting on the WARC bands ???? de Ernie WM2U

Here is the max score you could get should we only have 75 members and you
work them all:

9 bands 55,125
8 bands 49,000
7 bands 42,875
6 bands 36,750
5 bands 30,625
4 bands 24,500
3 bands 18,375
2 bands 12,255
And if W3HF does not get the new radio his score could be 6,125 for just 20
meters.

The bands I used was 160, 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10 and 6 meters.

Well guess I have too much time on my hands and just playing around, So hope
to see you all out here on the 070 TDW event,

Have fun N6YIH/7
Steve D

Stephen J. Melachrinos <melachri@...>

Couple of comments:

Oooooo! contesting on the WARC bands ???? de Ernie WM2U
I thought only 30m was off-limits for contesting? Steve didn't
include it in his calculations.