From: Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Nov 11, 2022 7:40 pm
Subject: [070Club] 070 Sprint

I'm on 160m now if anyone wants to try...1.807 MHz

73
Lee N5SLY

Leland Sly

I'm calling you back, but your not hearing me.  I've asked Scotty to increase power but he says she's giving everything she has...hi hi.

73
Lee N5SLY

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 9:55 PM N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Lee, I'm cq'n on 160m at 1807 +1000
Milt

I'm on 160m now if anyone wants to try...1.807 MHz

73
Lee N5SLY

Well...
I'm beating the drums as fast as I can...hoovering right at 99 watts.
I've got a decent trace at 1807 +1500, but no decode!...
Phooey...
Milt.
n6mg

I'm on 160m now if anyone wants to try...1.807 MHz

73
Lee N5SLY

Lee...It's Igor, W0IZ...stronger than horseradish!...
In the log.
Milt.
N6MG

I'm on 160m now if anyone wants to try...1.807 MHz

73
Lee N5SLY

Buz Johnson

I’m on 160m see signals…Igor calling but can’t here me.

Best 73,

Buz, WA5AMM