070 PSK Fest contest

Leland Sly

Well...my problem with HRD seems to be resolved.  You see...I live in Texas and we have a saying here...if you don't like it right now, just wait until tomorrow.  It will change.

So here is what I did to fix the problem.  I turned off the computer.  I went to bed.  I got up this morning and turned on the computer and launched HRD.  It worked perfectly all day.

You see, I live in Texas.  Problem solved.

73

Lee N5SLY

malcolm heard

Hahaha add latest updates which I neglect and you will be golden. My spouse has taught me to walk away.  😅

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Lee, Good job!
That happened to me back on day 1, trying to load and set up Digi Pan.
Just about the same scenario.
It just wouldn't work for nuttin'. CAT wouldn't work. Comm ports fist fighting
each other and on and on.
It was a Friday evening. I gave up totally. We went out to eat with some ham
friends on a regular Friday night get together, got home, booted everything,
and thru the magic of both positive & negative encouragement it worked!
Is this a great hobby, or what!
Milt
N6MG,
070-650