From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 2:38 PM
To: main@070club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] 070 Numbers

I have search the 070 website for a list that shows all the members and their 070 numbers. I did on another site fine a list but it stops at 2676. So this site is not up to date. the LONP CSV file only shows LONP numbers so that will not work for me. So is there a CSV file that is up to date  or close to up to date and shows members call signs and 070 number. My daughter needs this to create a database file that will reside on Sheet 2 of the Excel file. She said that as New members are announced with their 070 number that I will be able to update the database file on sheet 2 hopefully. Not really good at excel but she is a wizard.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Jim K5SP

JoAnn, should your daughter develop the macro that works, thank her profusely for her time.

I am asking that you reconsider your statement yesterday as to not sharing with the membership, as any excel file would be utilized by many of the members.

Stan is correct with the link to the member files.  I apologize for not providing that yesterday.

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

JoAnn Donaldson

Jim K5SP,

I do not like his wording and what he said. It was condescending and very improper IMHO.
Once my daughter has got this all working form me, I am not going to share until he apologizes. It made public for all to read. I do not associate with people that are that way. I spent 22 years as a CSI and had to put up with crap like that. never liked it but it was part of the job. Now that I am retired, I will do what I want. I really like the 070 Club but IMHO, it is starting to fall apart because your Infrastructure has started falling apart.

BTW I have sent the Excel file of the Call signs and 070 numbers to my daughter. I am sure in a few days she will have working and will send it back to me. When I submit a new listing, I will Copy/Paste to a new Excel Sheet so that the macros are not transmitted with it. In fact my daughter may be able to create a button that will do just that. I will suggest that to her tonight.

JoAnn
AB8YZ