Topics

070 endorsements I loved

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

The recent 24/7 activity and 365/366 cooperation and activity has been exciting to watch. I found getting the 365/366 was great fun and I learned a lot getting it done.

I would just point out that there are other endorsements folks can work on cooperatively.

In particular I found the following really fun:
Ragchew 3/30 - one of my qualifying QSO’s was with a 12 year old ham who told me all about flying drones. That QSO remains bright in my memory as one of the most fun QSO’s ever.

12/12, 17/17, 30/30, and the Tri-WARC - all of these pushed me out of the comfort zone of 20m and forced me to learn new things about band behavior, spotting, etc.

QRP Tri Band - again, lots of fun to be had leaving the comfort zone of just cranking up the power to get the QSO.

All of those push you to operate just a little bit differently. It’s good fun. Give it a whirl!

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!