Date   

Re: 17m

Jerry N9AVY
 

I've got 2 now ....   one good, one not so good.  
I can write you up a good one whileI'm still an OO if y'all want one !

Jerry  n9avy


From: Randy True <w4rttrandy@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] 17m

Oh yeah.
Well, I need one of those to hang on the wall.

Randy W4RTT



From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 1:54 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 17m
 
Randy:

If you  go to 18.110+ 1400  you will be OUT OF BAND !!!!

Read your Part 97.307(f), please .  18.110 + 1400  will put you out of band and you'll probably get a Official Observer Advisory Notice. 


Jerry n9avy



From: Randy True <w4rttrandy@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:44 PM
Subject: [070Club] 17m

Gonna try 17 for a bit.
18.110 +1400
1:44EST


Randy W4RTT





Re: 17m

Randy True
 

As an aside, you mean allll those FT8 signals at 110 are gonna get OO cards, Hi Hi


Randy W4RTT




From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Randy True <w4rttrandy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:06 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 17m
 

Meant .101, but no one there either.

Thanks for keeping me honest Jerry


Randy W4RTT




From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Randy True <w4rttrandy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:03 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 17m
 

Oh yeah.

Well, I need one of those to hang on the wall.


Randy W4RTT




From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 1:54 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 17m
 
Randy:

If you  go to 18.110+ 1400  you will be OUT OF BAND !!!!

Read your Part 97.307(f), please .  18.110 + 1400  will put you out of band and you'll probably get a Official Observer Advisory Notice. 


Jerry n9avy



From: Randy True <w4rttrandy@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:44 PM
Subject: [070Club] 17m

Gonna try 17 for a bit.
18.110 +1400
1:44EST


Randy W4RTT



Re: 17m

Randy True
 

Meant .101, but no one there either.

Thanks for keeping me honest Jerry


Randy W4RTT




From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Randy True <w4rttrandy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:03 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 17m
 

Oh yeah.

Well, I need one of those to hang on the wall.


Randy W4RTT




From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 1:54 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 17m
 
Randy:

If you  go to 18.110+ 1400  you will be OUT OF BAND !!!!

Read your Part 97.307(f), please .  18.110 + 1400  will put you out of band and you'll probably get a Official Observer Advisory Notice. 


Jerry n9avy



From: Randy True <w4rttrandy@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:44 PM
Subject: [070Club] 17m

Gonna try 17 for a bit.
18.110 +1400
1:44EST


Randy W4RTT



Re: 17m

Randy True
 

Oh yeah.

Well, I need one of those to hang on the wall.


Randy W4RTT




From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 1:54 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 17m
 
Randy:

If you  go to 18.110+ 1400  you will be OUT OF BAND !!!!

Read your Part 97.307(f), please .  18.110 + 1400  will put you out of band and you'll probably get a Official Observer Advisory Notice. 


Jerry n9avy



From: Randy True <w4rttrandy@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:44 PM
Subject: [070Club] 17m

Gonna try 17 for a bit.
18.110 +1400
1:44EST


Randy W4RTT



Re: 17m

Jerry N9AVY
 

Randy:

If you  go to 18.110+ 1400  you will be OUT OF BAND !!!!

Read your Part 97.307(f), please .  18.110 + 1400  will put you out of band and you'll probably get a Official Observer Advisory Notice. 


Jerry n9avy



From: Randy True <w4rttrandy@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:44 PM
Subject: [070Club] 17m

Gonna try 17 for a bit.
18.110 +1400
1:44EST


Randy W4RTT



Re: 365 ?

Jerry N9AVY
 

Did I read that correctly ???  You only upload to 070 once a year ???  

Jerry  n9avy



From: B C <k9wis@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365 ?

I use HRD for all my digital contacts. I have one masterlog file but create new database every year because I compete in the DX marathon each year, digital category. Then at the end of the year I make and adi file for that year then import it into the masterlog. Then I create and upload the new masterlog.adi file to the log checker on the website.

I also sign and upload the annual logfile to LOTW
and import it into aclog....whew!

Brian K9WIS






17m

Randy True
 

Gonna try 17 for a bit.

18.110 +1400

1:44EST



Randy W4RTT


Re: 365 ?

B C <k9wis@...>
 

I use HRD for all my digital contacts. I have one masterlog file but create new database every year because I compete in the DX marathon each year, digital category. Then at the end of the year I make and adi file for that year then import it into the masterlog. Then I create and upload the new masterlog.adi file to the log checker on the website.

I also sign and upload the annual logfile to LOTW
and import it into aclog....whew!

Brian K9WIS


ACLog

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>
 

seems like question answered

Dave's Checker WILL take our Grid Squares

Thanks to ALL for your Input

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797


--
" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "


Re: ACLog

Charles Odom, KI4VMK # 2542
 

ACLog 6.0 will take the grid automatically from fldigi.

KI4VMK
# 2542

On Jan 2, 2018, at 11:41 AM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
My ACLog works fine.  Grids have to be entered manually.  After you log contact you need to hit "edit" and enter grid square.  At the bottom of window that opens when you "edit" there is a  button that is marked "DONE"  ... click on it and Grid square will be in checker. Checker counts my grid squares.

Am using ACLog 5.3

Jerry n9avy



From: N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 10:48 AM
Subject: [070Club] ACLog

Hi Folks

For those of us that are using N3FJP ACLog

according to Dave's Checker it won't count our grid squares

so what is everyone going to do?

I will still keep my ACLog running and try and find something that

will work when I upload Grid Squares in the future

Let us know what you all think about doing I'll

post something when I find it

HNY to ALL

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

73

--
" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "







Re: 365 ?

Randy True
 

All of my other awards are being updated except the 365.


Randy W4RTT




From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:41 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365 ?
 
Hmmmm.... perhaps strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:30 PM, Randy True wrote:

 I always upload the entire logbook.
In the standings, it shows 1/16/2017 as the last update.
And my total has been stuck on 179



Randy W4RTT



___________________________________

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:07 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365 ?  
Randy,

It worked fine for me last night. 

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

  What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.





Randy W4RTT


Re: ACLog

 

Jim...
I've been using ACLog for 15 years now, and you are absolutely correct.
When you go to the menu, and select "Fill fields determined by call" it does it from there on.
You don't have to do it each time.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

-----Original Message-----
From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim K5SP
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:09 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] ACLog

Doesn't ACLog pick up the grid when click Edit>Fill fields determined by call?

Jim K5SP

On 1/2/2018 11:05 AM, Mike Besemer wrote:
Chris,

The checker will count your grid squares just fine, but you have to
manually enter the grid squares into ACLog.

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:48 AM, N9JCA Chris Matthews wrote:

Hi Folks

For those of us that are using N3FJP ACLog

according to Dave's Checker it won't count our grid squares

so what is everyone going to do?

I will still keep my ACLog running and try and find something that

will work when I upload Grid Squares in the future

Let us know what you all think about doing I'll

post something when I find it

HNY to ALL

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

73

--
" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do; in order that I may LEARN
how to do it "






--
Jim, K5SP #483
Member Services Director


Re: ACLog

Jerry N9AVY
 

Don't count on QRZ data to be accurate.  Some stations have changed QTHs and grids weren't changed.  Same goes for IOTAs because some people haven't a clue what constitutes an IOTA.

You should only be using data you copy off the air.

Jerry  n9avy



From: N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] ACLog

Yes it does Jim
Make sure the LAST 2 digits are LOWER Case
I have found out recently that some Grids are coming back
like this : HH34ER  instead of HH34er
I use QRZ interface ( under Callbook Tab ) to fill my empty slots
Mike
Have you made a recent upload to Dave's Checker
and did it accept the Grid Squares
N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797
" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "

On 01/02/2018 05:08 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Doesn't ACLog pick up the grid when click Edit>Fill fields determined by call?

Jim K5SP

On 1/2/2018 11:05 AM, Mike Besemer wrote:
Chris,

The checker will count your grid squares just fine, but you have to manually enter the grid squares into ACLog.

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:48 AM, N9JCA Chris Matthews wrote:

Hi Folks

For those of us that are using N3FJP ACLog

according to Dave's Checker it won't count our grid squares

so what is everyone going to do?

I will still keep my ACLog running and try and find something that

will work when I upload Grid Squares in the future

Let us know what you all think about doing I'll

post something when I find it

HNY to ALL

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

73

-- 
" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "














Re: 365 ?

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
 

Hmmmm.... perhaps strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:30 PM, Randy True wrote:

 I always upload the entire logbook.
In the standings, it shows 1/16/2017 as the last update.
And my total has been stuck on 179



Randy W4RTT



___________________________________

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:07 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365 ?  
Randy,

It worked fine for me last night. 

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

  What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.





Randy W4RTT


Re: ACLog

Jerry N9AVY
 

My ACLog works fine.  Grids have to be entered manually.  After you log contact you need to hit "edit" and enter grid square.  At the bottom of window that opens when you "edit" there is a  button that is marked "DONE"  ... click on it and Grid square will be in checker. Checker counts my grid squares.

Am using ACLog 5.3

Jerry n9avy



From: N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 10:48 AM
Subject: [070Club] ACLog

Hi Folks

For those of us that are using N3FJP ACLog

according to Dave's Checker it won't count our grid squares

so what is everyone going to do?

I will still keep my ACLog running and try and find something that

will work when I upload Grid Squares in the future

Let us know what you all think about doing I'll

post something when I find it

HNY to ALL

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

73

--
" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "







Fill Slots

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>
 

in ACLog Go to Call Book Tab

click on QRZ  ( you have to have a QRZ Account )

INTERNET look up fill in Call and Password and put check mark

in Bottom LEFT corner Close Tab

When you Enter a Call and Tab to next entry

it will show all the Required info you need

If you need to Edit some Info just double RIGHT click on

Call and it will bring up a Separate window

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

73

" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "


Re: 365 ?

Randy True
 

I always upload the entire logbook.

In the standings, it shows 1/16/2017 as the last update.

And my total has been stuck on 179


Randy W4RTT




From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:07 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365 ?
 
Randy,

It worked fine for me last night. 

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

 What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.





Randy W4RTT


Re: ACLog

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
 

Chris,

Yes... I have 173 grid squares showing, which matches my log.  I just went through a big effort to get my log updated with gridsquares that were not previously populated.

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:22 PM, N9JCA Chris Matthews wrote:

 Yes it does Jim

Make sure the LAST 2 digits are LOWER Case
I have found out recently that some Grids are coming back
like this : HH34ER  instead of HH34er
I use QRZ interface ( under Callbook Tab ) to fill my empty slots
Mike
Have you made a recent upload to Dave's Checker
and did it accept the Grid Squares
N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it " On 01/02/2018 05:08 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Doesn't       ACLog pick up the grid when click Edit>Fill fields determined       by call?

Jim K5SP

On 1/2/2018 11:05 AM, Mike Besemer wrote:
Chris,

The checker will count your grid squares just fine, but you have         to manually enter the grid squares into ACLog.

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:48 AM, N9JCA Chris Matthews wrote:

Hi Folks

For those of us that are using N3FJP ACLog

according to Dave's Checker it won't count our grid squares

so what is everyone going to do?

I will still keep my ACLog running and try and find something           that

will work when I upload Grid Squares in the future

Let us know what you all think about doing I'll

post something when I find it

HNY to ALL

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

73

-- 
" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "












Re: 365 ?

Randy True
 

Yep, HRD logbook files in all the pertinents.


Randy W4RTT




From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:08 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365 ?
 
And are you sure the Mode is correct (PSK31)?  Again... don't ask how I know about such things.

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:07 PM, Mike Besemer wrote:

 Randy,

It worked fine for me last night. 

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

  What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.





Randy W4RTT



Re: 365 ?

Randy True
 

Yep, uploaded the whole logbook.


Randy W4RTT




From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:07 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365 ?
 
Randy,

It worked fine for me last night. 

Are you sure you uploaded the right ADIF file?  (Bet you can't guess why I'm asking!)

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Randy True wrote:

 What is the update process on the 365 award?
I filled almost all my missing December from 2017 and have the 1st and 2nd for Jan 2018, but they don't show on the pdf.





Randy W4RTT

10561 - 10580 of 65287