Date   

Re: Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Brian (N2MLP)
 

See N8WBV in PA



From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 8:15 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?





No sign of your signal in SC.

Les

On 10/10/2014 20:14, Bill Garwood n4gbk@outlook.com [070] wrote:



Jeff, no sign of your signal on the waterfall. I just worked K4LEA in SC on
1807.650 and he was having problems copying me. I'm running 50 watts
tonight as that is what I'll be using in the contest. Usually run about 75
watts on 160 meters.

I'll try again around 0100.

73,

Bill N4GBK NE NC

_____

To: 070@yahoogroups.com
From: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 17:04:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?



I am sending out CQs from MS now on 160.....1.807



JEFF WALSH

W3WMU

#1673

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.



On Friday, October 10, 2014 6:55 PM, "'N2MLP' n2mlp@verizon.net [070]"
<mailto:070@yahoogroups.com> <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:





1807 sounds good

will be there about 0100

From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:51 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

I'm hearing JT65 activity on 1838

les

On 10/10/2014 19:49, Bill Garwood n4gbk@outlook.com [070] wrote:

I'm available also..some T storms not too far from here right now so it is
noisy. 1807??

NE North Carolina FM16

73,

Bill N4GBK


_____

To: 070@yahoogroups.com
From: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:22:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

what time?
les

On 10/10/2014 19:22, 'N2MLP' n2mlp@verizon.net [070] wrote:

Will be on 160m tonight testing

From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:20 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Let me know!

Les k4lea 1746 lonp 272


Re: Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>
 

No sign of your signal in SC.

Les

On 10/10/2014 20:14, Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] wrote:
�

Jeff, no�sign of�your signal on the waterfall.� I just worked K4LEA in SC�on 1807.650 and he was having problems copying me.� I'm running 50 watts tonight as that is what I'll be�using in the contest.� Usually run about 75 watts�on 160 meters.
�
I'll try again around 0100.
�
73,
�
Bill N4GBK NE NC

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 17:04:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

�
I am sending out CQs from MS now on 160.....1.807
�
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
#1673
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.


On Friday, October 10, 2014 6:55 PM, "'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:


�
1807 sounds good

will be there about 0100

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:51 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

I'm hearing JT65 activity on 1838

les

On 10/10/2014 19:49, Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] wrote:

I'm available also..some T storms not too far from here right now so it is
noisy. 1807??

NE North Carolina FM16

73,

Bill N4GBK


_____

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:22:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

what time?
les

On 10/10/2014 19:22, 'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070] wrote:

Will be on 160m tonight testing

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:20 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Let me know!

Les k4lea 1746 lonp 272

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






Re: Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Bill Garwood
 

Jeff, no sign of your signal on the waterfall.  I just worked K4LEA in SC on 1807.650 and he was having problems copying me.  I'm running 50 watts tonight as that is what I'll be using in the contest.  Usually run about 75 watts on 160 meters.
 
I'll try again around 0100.
 
73,
 
Bill N4GBK NE NC

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 17:04:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

 
I am sending out CQs from MS now on 160.....1.807
 
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
#1673
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.


On Friday, October 10, 2014 6:55 PM, "'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:


 
1807 sounds good

will be there about 0100

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:51 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

I'm hearing JT65 activity on 1838

les

On 10/10/2014 19:49, Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] wrote:

I'm available also..some T storms not too far from here right now so it is
noisy. 1807??

NE North Carolina FM16

73,

Bill N4GBK


_____

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:22:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

what time?
les

On 10/10/2014 19:22, 'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070] wrote:

Will be on 160m tonight testing

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:20 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Let me know!

Les k4lea 1746 lonp 272

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





Re: Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

JEFF WALSH
 

I am sending out CQs from MS now on 160.....1.807
 
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
#1673
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.


On Friday, October 10, 2014 6:55 PM, "'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:


 
1807 sounds good

will be there about 0100

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:51 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

I'm hearing JT65 activity on 1838

les

On 10/10/2014 19:49, Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] wrote:

I'm available also..some T storms not too far from here right now so it is
noisy. 1807??

NE North Carolina FM16

73,

Bill N4GBK


_____

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:22:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

what time?
les

On 10/10/2014 19:22, 'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070] wrote:

Will be on 160m tonight testing

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:20 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Let me know!

Les k4lea 1746 lonp 272



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




Re: Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Brian (N2MLP)
 

1807 sounds good

will be there about 0100



From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:51 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?





I'm hearing JT65 activity on 1838

les

On 10/10/2014 19:49, Bill Garwood n4gbk@outlook.com [070] wrote:



I'm available also..some T storms not too far from here right now so it is
noisy. 1807??

NE North Carolina FM16

73,

Bill N4GBK


_____

To: 070@yahoogroups.com
From: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:22:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?



what time?
les

On 10/10/2014 19:22, 'N2MLP' n2mlp@verizon.net [070] wrote:



Will be on 160m tonight testing

From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:20 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Let me know!

Les k4lea 1746 lonp 272


Re: Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>
 

I'm hearing JT65 activity on 1838

les

On 10/10/2014 19:49, Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] wrote:
�

I'm available also..some T storms not too far from here right now so it is noisy.� 1807??
�
NE North Carolina� FM16
�
73,
�
Bill N4GBK
�

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:22:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

�
what time?
les
On 10/10/2014 19:22, 'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070] wrote:
�

Will be on 160m tonight testing

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:20 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Let me know!

Les k4lea 1746 lonp 272

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






Re: Stickers and certificates

v32hoosier@...
 

Matt,
Thanks for the great looking certificates and endorsements - received them today.  Thanks for all you do!

73,
Bob, KC9UR


Re: Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Bill Garwood
 

I'm available also..some T storms not too far from here right now so it is noisy.  1807??
 
NE North Carolina  FM16
 
73,
 
Bill N4GBK
 

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:22:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

 
what time?
les

On 10/10/2014 19:22, 'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070] wrote:
 

Will be on 160m tonight testing

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:20 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Let me know!

Les k4lea 1746 lonp 272

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





Re: Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>
 

what time?
les

On 10/10/2014 19:22, 'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070] wrote:
�

Will be on 160m tonight testing

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:20 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Let me know!

Les k4lea 1746 lonp 272





Re: Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Brian (N2MLP)
 

Will be on 160m tonight testing



From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:20 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [070] Anyone up to try 160M tonight?





Let me know!

Les k4lea 1746 lonp 272


Anyone up to try 160M tonight?

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>
 

Let me know!

Les k4lea 1746 lonp 272


Re: lil' stickers

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>
 

Good deal, Jeff! Glad to see some of them landing at their destinations now.

Glad to do my part for the club and the hobby!

73 y'all

Matt
KK4CPS
#1708

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 5:54 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
 

Matt...I received my envelope full of lil' stickers.....I want to thank you for all your work !
 I also want to thank past and present staff who have made this a great organization !

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
#1673
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.



Stickers and certificates

Jeffrey Cartnal <jgcartnal@...>
 

Matt,

Just got my packet in the mail. Tnx so much for handing this for the group and doing such a great job!

Jeff Cartnal WN9GDX

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android


lil' stickers

JEFF WALSH
 

Matt...I received my envelope full of lil' stickers.....I want to thank you for all your work !
 I also want to thank past and present staff who have made this a great organization !

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
#1673
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.


Re: Send Your Name on NASA's Orion Spacecraft

ljl2002@att.net
 

Ivor,
Thanks for the info.  See you onboard Dec 4!!

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482


On Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:03 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:


 
Got one for me too, and one in memory of my dad.

Les  k4lea 1746 lonp 272
On 10/9/2014 21:57, Arthur Peters k0acp@... [070] wrote:
 
Ivor,

From one Peters, to another... I got my ticket too ...




73,

Art
070# 1140
LONP # 164
K0ACP@...






Re: Send Your Name on NASA's Orion Spacecraft

Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...>
 

Got one for me too, and one in memory of my dad.

Les� k4lea 1746 lonp 272

On 10/9/2014 21:57, Arthur Peters k0acp@... [070] wrote:
�

Ivor,


From one Peters, to another... I got my ticket too ...




73,

Art
070# 1140
LONP # 164
K0ACP@...




Re: Send Your Name on NASA's Orion Spacecraft

Arthur Peters <k0acp@...>
 

Ivor,

From one Peters, to another... I got my ticket too ...




73,

Art
070# 1140
LONP # 164
K0ACP@...



Demo

Chris Matthews N9JCA <n9jca@...>
 

Will be trying to get on line in 5 mins
at 01:55
N9JCA
-- 
'I am always doing that which I CANNOT do;
inorder that I may learn how to do it"


Re: Flash Mob 10m

Ted <pegduck56@...>
 

about 3 hrs earlier I got Puerto Rico and New Caledonia....Hawaii was jus on...its all over the map !


Ted


On Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:29 PM, "Bill Baker wg5tbill@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:


 
Tnx Ted.. I guess things were running NW to SE.... I got you then Brazil, Chile and Argentina...
73 de WG5T
Bill

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 7:11 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
 
well thanks to all who tried the Flash Mob on 10. I got started about 10 min  late but managed to work OK, TX, FL, WI, Argentina x2 and Brazil

time for a new one...someone call it

73, Ted
K7TRK


On Thursday, October 9, 2014 4:12 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:


 
I only see a couple of very faint foreign traces.  I did work AI7XX early, and might have recruited him! :-)

Matt
KK4CPS

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Mike Flowers mike.flowers@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
 
I’m calling CQ 070 Flash Mob on 28.121.5 but I seem to be the mob …
 
- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, President - NCDXC, IDXC 2015, W6NAG, IDXG, ADXG, RRC #933, K3-P3-KPA500-KAT500 Addict, Maui
 
From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 1:51 PM
To: 070 PSK Club
Subject: [070] Flash Mob 10m
 
 
I'm calling a Flash Mob on 10 at 2300z TODAY !
 
Great openings today
 
73, Ted
K7TRK







Re: Flash Mob 10m

Bill Baker <wg5tbill@...>
 

Tnx Ted.. I guess things were running NW to SE.... I got you then Brazil, Chile and Argentina...
73 de WG5T
Bill

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 7:11 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
 

well thanks to all who tried the Flash Mob on 10. I got started about 10 min  late but managed to work OK, TX, FL, WI, Argentina x2 and Brazil

time for a new one...someone call it

73, Ted
K7TRK


On Thursday, October 9, 2014 4:12 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:


 
I only see a couple of very faint foreign traces.  I did work AI7XX early, and might have recruited him! :-)

Matt
KK4CPS

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Mike Flowers mike.flowers@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
 
I’m calling CQ 070 Flash Mob on 28.121.5 but I seem to be the mob …
 
- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, President - NCDXC, IDXC 2015, W6NAG, IDXG, ADXG, RRC #933, K3-P3-KPA500-KAT500 Addict, Maui
 
From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 1:51 PM
To: 070 PSK Club
Subject: [070] Flash Mob 10m
 
 
I'm calling a Flash Mob on 10 at 2300z TODAY !
 
Great openings today
 
73, Ted
K7TRK