From: "Stephen J. Melachrinos" <w3hf@arrl.net>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 9:16 PM
Subject: [070] IOTA Help Needed

IOTA Spot: For those of you chasing IOTAs, AA4ME is on South
Padre Island in Texas. He is wintering there, and running 50 watts
from a FT-100 into a whip on the back of his RV.

Now for the question: Which IOTA is South Padre Island? Is it part
of NA-092 West Texas group?

Thanks.

Check out the 070 Club website at