Re: Gonna try me Laptop w/VOX tonite on 706 - Hints ????

Mike Besemer \(WM4B\) <mwbesemer@...>

I don't know about a 706, but Kenwood's mute the microphone depending on
which of the key lines in the accessory jack is keyed. (One key line mutes
the mike, the other does not.)

Just a thought.

-- de WM4B

Mike