From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rick
Scott
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:22 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Wanted, CHEAP !!!! USB-RS232 adapter - Or another
Solution

28 bucks with shipping EEKs. Ive the Rascal Kit I
bought from him, but his prices went way up.

I was hoping for a cheaper way :(. Wiffy not in mood
for More Toys right now with laptop purchase :(.

Scotty N7HJ

--- w5swa <walter_lll@yahoo.com> wrote:

Scotty, this is the adapter that I use.

http://www.buxcommco.com/Special_Connectors.htm

It is about the ninth item down the page. Its 20
dollars and has given me good service. So I highly
recommend it. Let me know if you need anymore info
about it.

73

Walt
W5SWA

--- Rick Scott <n7hj@yahoo.com> wrote:

Want to go portable PSK with my Laptop and have a
Rascal KIT RS232 interface for PSK. Anyone know
of
CHEAP (AKA XYL radar invisible) USB-RS232 adapter
that works (IE Providing the KEYING through RS232
have now )

Or is there another route I can take?

Scotty N7HJ

protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Check out the 070 Club website at
<http://www.podxs.com/html/070_club.html> for the
latest information on 070 Club activities.

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Check out the 070 Club website at