Re: N3DQU in 5-land

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

Have fun in OK, Jay.

Dick

----- Original Message -----
From: N3DQU@...
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 11:32 PM
Subject: [070] N3DQU in 5-land

   I will be in Oklahoma from Feb 2 thru Feb 15 to attend a US post office
technical school at Norman, OK. As far as the 070 Club updates, endorsement
applications and the website is concerned it will be business as usual as I
will have my trusty computer with me. Please note however, that I won't be
sending anything out in the mail until I get back to my home QTH in
Pennsylvania...Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

   Check out the 070 Club website at