Re: MFSK16, PSK125F,...

Steve W3HF

Hi Everyone,

I am reloading several Digimode programs again, after a PC crash, and
bumped into IZ8BLY's "Stream" program. It looks very nice, does
anyone have any experience working in any of the modes available in
this program, besides PSK31? I find the MFSK en the PSK63 , PSK125
interesting, but haven't heard anyone to try it with. Are there
separate frequencies for these modes, since they are a bit more
broadband than PSK31? How about it, Jay? (DQU) You are always in for
an experiment, right? hihi 73 de John KC0DEB

John -

There seems to be a small group of folks that explore some of
these modes. I found a group on Yahoo that tries to be a
clearinghouse for skeds for these. I think it's called sound-card-
mode-skeds, or something like that.

KF4HOU is the moderator/owner, I think.

P.S. No, I have never tried any of the other ones, either.