MFSK16, PSK125F,...

John van Eijndt KC0DEB

Hi Everyone,

I am reloading several Digimode programs again, after a PC crash, and bumped into IZ8BLY's "Stream" program. It looks very nice, does anyone have any experience working in any of the modes available in this program, besides PSK31? I find the MFSK en the PSK63 , PSK125 interesting, but haven't heard anyone to try it with. Are there separate frequencies for these modes, since they are a bit more broadband than PSK31? How about it, Jay? (DQU) You are always in for an experiment, right? hihi 73 de John KC0DEB