From: kf4hou
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 3:30 PM
Subject: [070] What Is a good program for uploading

I need a good logging program or something too be able to upload log to 070 club and be put into Aplha order and not confuse any one too. Like ADI format turn into Text. I use XMlog alot does some wonderful things but will not turn a ADI format into a neat TXT file. Any suggestions. Second part question what is meant by status on Website saying 300-100 and so on?