To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 19:05 PM
Subject: [070] PSK31 on IC706mk2G

Well I come to experts, My trusty 20 year old 735
finally died (recieve went) my loving wife my kind
wife my wonderfull wife :),  rather than repair it
again has allowed (And I just finished) order a brandy
new 706mk2G.  SO whos running one and what Changes do
I need to make (I was using the din plug on the back).

Rick KF7QZ