Re: Worked All States: Is anybody out there?

Mike Besemer \(WM4B\) <mwbesemer@...>

Charlie,

Sounds great. I'm pretty much tied up with family stuff until Monday. but
I'm pretty much free all day Monday.

I'd prefer to hook up on 20 if we can, but if we have to 40 will work as
well (or perhaps we can hook up on one then switch to the other, which will
give me 2 bands!)

Propagation on 20 has been flakey here. all I here most of the time is both
coasts and DX, so I don't know when would be a good time to try to hook up
there. it's pretty much short-hop propagation between the two of us.

Let me know what works for you. and maybe you've got a better idea on
propagation than I do.

73,

Mike

_____