Worked All States: Is anybody out there?

Mike Besemer \(WM4B\) <mwbesemer@...>

Greetings all,

I'm trying to finish off my PSK-31 WAS and am missing QSO's with 9 states
(plus 5 more worked but unconfirmed). Several of these states SHOULD be
easy pickin's, but I just haven't had any luck yet. Of course, we worked
many of these states on field day (using my call), but I don't feel right
about using field day contacts for my WAS.

At any rate, if any of you are out there in the following states that I
haven't worked and would be willing to set up a sked (20 or 40 meters), I
can be available at pretty much any time of the day (family permitting!)

Alaska
Kentucky
Louisiana
North Carolina
New Mexico
Oklahoma
South Carolina
West Virginia
Wyoming (We didn't even hear you guys on Field Day!)

And, while I'm at it... the following states I have worked but can't seem to
get QSL cards back from (despite the fact that I've sent SASE's TWICE!
Whatever happened to QSL'ing? But I digress!)

Alabama
Iowa
Nevada
Oregon
Utah

Contact me off list if you're willing to set up a sked. I had hoped to work
the 070 Firecracker Sprint this weekend to try to fill in the gaps, but the
XYL has other plans for me!

73 de WM4B
Mike
Kathleen, GA