To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Eqsls

Hi All, (agn)

Just returned from eQSL (against my will) and wonder if anyone else has run
into this problem.  Some times when I click the "Confirm" button, it
disconnects the browser and locks up the computer.  Only recourse is to
reboot.  This has happened to me on other PC's also.  I run AOL 5.0 (also
happened on 6.0 and 7.0 (hate 6.0, loathe 7.0, probably won't be a word for
8.0)).  It has happened enough times to see the pattern, so I know the
"confirm" button does it.

Tnx and 73,
Jay - AA8QQ